Monday 2 February 2015

Sweet and Amazing

My butt workout hasn't been going as good as I'd have hoped but I'm not giving up! I'll get to it... Eventually! Just like all the other mum's in the world, it's been busy, hence the lack of posting and supper making! But I have had the opportunity to drink David's Tea (YUMMMMM!!) and watch Big Hero 6. At first, I thought, "bleh... another super hero movie" which it is a little bit, but it's not solely concentrated on that concept. It has a nice story line, has some sad parts, but that big white puffy robot is funny and adorable! 

I don't know about you, but I'm always having troubles finding side dishes to go with the main course. Never have a clue, aside from steamed cauliflower and rice, which can get a little boring.
I've made sweet potato fries twice... the first time I burnt them, so that's self explanatory and the second time, well I had to work at supper time, so I didn't get the chance to eat them warm. Tonight, I did! : ) I definitely suggest them. With it, I also made baked turnip and rice of course, but I add chopped kale in my rice. I had a turnip lying around in my fridge that was getting soft so I figured why not use it before I lose it ;)
I'll attach both links to the recipes! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

I strongly suggest you try the new Cherry Blossom tea at Davids Tea! It's fruity and floral! Truly sweet and amazing! 

 










































No comments:

Post a Comment